KOMTERM energy, s.r.o.
The KOMTERM energy company commenced its activity as of January 1, 2011. The purpose of establishing this subsidiary company was to detach certain highly specialised activities and thus to improve the quality and technical standard in ensuring the services provided. The aim was to attain the best possible supplier conditions upon acquisition of energy and the connected services in such a manner as to ensure that the parent company was fully able to concentrate on its main focus, i.e. the operation and administration of energy facilities.
KOMTERM energy ensures:
- Purchase and sale of black and brown coal
- Purchase and sale of wood chip and sawdust
- Purchase of natural gas and electricity, in particular for the parent company
- Preparation of investment and maintenance projects
- Support for new energy projects
- Measurement and regulation, reviews, occupational health and safety, fire safety and mobile maintenance
Activities are focused in particular on the technical and contractual preparation of key maintenance events, modernisation projects, investment plans, technical development and support upon preparation of offers of energy projects for the KOMTERM group.
The prices of natural gas for customers of the Medium and Large Client category are set individually according to the character of the point of consumption.
Price Lists for Small Client and Households categories.
Other important contacts are provided in the Contacts section